Build on your basic knowledge of Java and take your skills to an advanced level with this online programming course. This training will prepare you for any real-world developing challenge!
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course is ideal for:
- Those who have completed basic Java training and want to master the language.
- Experienced programmers who would like to study Java application development.
- Developers and consultants who have taken introductory training and would like to improve their skills further.
- IT professionals looking to move into a programming role.
This Java programming course is delivered completely online, using more than 5 hours of instructor-led videos and an extensive collection of self-study manuals. As the contents are available anywhere, anytime, this training allows you to fit your studies around your lifestyle. You can take the course at your own pace, ensuring you have fully grasped each technique before moving on to the next module.
Another valuable learning tool is the programme’s built-in social networking. This enables you to share your knowledge and experience with others in order to build upon your new skills. After completing the course, you will have mastered the theories behind Java programming and acquired the language skills needed to create advanced applications.
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course will take your coding skills to an advanced level. It also includes live chat tutor support, which is available 24/7 to help you through your training. This is aided by complementary email support which allows our experts to provide in-depth answers to more complex questions.
The human element that LiveTutor provides is key to a true blended learning solution. It takes the inhuman and impersonal elements of online learning and brings them to life!
The mentoring option allows you to have a more structured and guided experience while you study. If the prospect of undertaking a self-taught online course is daunting for you, but you wish to retain the flexibility that can’t be offered by a classroom taught course, then the best option is the mentor programme.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This course will build on your basic knowledge of Java programming and develop advanced software applications.
Over the course of five modules, you will learn:
- Intermediate object-oriented programming techniques, including inheritance and extends, the abstraction and equals.
- The use of threads within an application including how to start and stop them, and the logic that governs their operation.
- How to build and structure a “real” Java application that accepts user input and renders it on screen.
- The correct way to plan and structure an object-oriented application.
- How to build a game from scratch using the Java language.
- Advanced client/server application development techniques to create enterprise-class software.
methods and the correct use of interfaces and implements keywords.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course ensures you:
- Are familiar with advanced Java programming techniques.
- Are able to take responsibility for advanced software development projects.
- Practice and master valuable programming skills that can open new employment opportunities.
- Are able to write code for a number of different platforms and purposes.
- Demonstrate your commitment to managing your own continuing personal development.
The Intermediate and Advanced Java Programming course is essential for developers who have already mastered the basics of Java, but need to develop their skills to improve their employment options.
- Object Oriented Programming (Intermediate JAVA Section)
- Build A Real JAVA Application
- Bonus: Introduction To JAVA Game Development
- Advanced JAVA | JAVA Networking