Mental Health Awareness Programme Overview
The Mental Health Awareness Programme is aimed at staff working within a care environment. This course aims to build the capacity of health care workers in the field of mental health, so that they are able to effectively respond to the mental health needs of their service users.
Candidates will gain an understanding how to recognise the symptoms of mental health disorders and how to understand that people experiencing possible mental disorders require appropriate services.
- Defining Mental Health
- Recognising symptoms of a Mental Health Disorder
- Responding appropriately
- Referring a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Support and caring for a person with a Mental Health Disorder
- Discrimination and stigma
- Medication and side effects
- 30 Minutes
Why the Mental Health Awareness Programme?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet