An Introduction to Human Nutrition Course Overview
The actual support required by the service user will be dependent on their individual needs.
You will look at the effect of food on the body and general heath, how to make changes to supplement illness and how to identify the key minerals and nutrients required by the body.
By the end of the course, you will have gained an understanding about malnutrition and the implications of malnutrition on the individual.
- What does nutrition mean?
- Fruit and Vegetables
- Nutrition and the Elderly
- What are the implications of Malnutrition?
- Factors leading to Malnutrition
- Screening Tools
- 30 Minutes
Benefits of taking this course:
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet