Fire Safety Awareness Course Overview
Statutory Fire Safety Awarneses training on the nature and causes of fire in healthcare facilities, with instruction in fire prevention, signage and equipment, and what to do when a fire starts.
Everyone has a responsibility to ensure they have regard for the safety of themselves and their colleagues, patients, and visitors. Continued diligence is required to ensure everyone knows what to do to prevent fires and if a fire does break out.
- Understanding the nature of fire and why fires start
- What measures to take to prevent fires from starting
- How to identify fire-related equipment and signs
- Knowing how to act in the event of fire in the workplace.
- 30 Minutes
Why the Primary Care Fire Safety Awareness E-Learning course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet