Conflict Resolution Online Course Overview
The key aim of Conflict Resolution Training in Primary Care is to show you how to deal with abusive behavior to reduce and resolve conflict in the health care environment.
Our Conflict Resolution Online Course will introduce you to the managing conflict procedures to improve your ability to deal with a difficult as well as emotional conflict situations in a more rational and professional manner.
In addition, you will gain an awareness of the risks of providing public help and learn how to deal with conflict. You will also gain an understanding of what help is available to effectively and safely support you in trying to resolve conflicts.
There are occasions when staff in the healthcare sector can experience verbal abuse and while it may be true, they can also experience physically abusive behaviour from patients, other staff or visitors whilst trying to do their jobs.
The key aim of this programme is to increase awareness of those risks, and also help you deal effectively and safely with them.
There are occasions when staff in the healthcare sector can experience verbal abuse and, in exceptional circumstances, physically abusive behavior from patients, other staff or visitors whilst trying to do their jobs.
- Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Protecting Healthcare staff from conflict
- Behaviour during conflict
- Your role in reducing conflict
- Explain the purpose of the Resolution Procedure
- Understand Conflict Resolution Procedures
- Identify the key roles in Conflict Resolution Procedures
- Understand an employee’s right of appeal
- After conflict
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.