Equality, Diversity and Human Rights – Online Course Overview
The Human Rights Training course provides the broad based-knowledge of Equality & Diversity needed by all staff working in the health and social care sector today.
Learners will gain insight into the benefits and aspects of Equality and Diversity, as well as an understanding of discrimination, the importance of language and communication, and the impact of legislation.
- Understand what is meant by Equality and Diversity
- Understand the nature and process of discrimination
- Increase your own awareness of discrimination
- Understand how to use power responsibly
- Be aware of the relevant UK legislation, strategies and policies
- Understand the importance of communication and language
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.