This course is vital in ensuring all those in your care are treated with dignity. It is also incredibly important for the welfare of vulnerable people that you know about ‘best interest’ decisions and when to make them for someone. In order to keep your patients best interests at the forefront of their care, you need this course.
The aim of this course is to greater increase your knowledge of the mental capacity act and deprivation of liberties, as well as the relevant legislation.
The key points covered in this course are:
- Defining the Deprivation of Liberties Safeguards (DOLS)
- Defining the Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
- How this applies to you and your work
- Describe what the Mental Capacity Act is
- Understand how it applies to you and your work
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.