Privacy and Dignity in Care
Privacy and Dignity Online Course because it motivates Healthcare Workers to promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and well being of people who use health and care services and their carers.
It is important to realize that the safeguarding and well being of individuals are very important. Therefore, it is important that you should get to know each individual; their background and ideas, wishes, likes as well as dislikes.
In general, you should provide personalised care and support that puts an individual at the centre of their care.
You should enable them to be as independent as possible and also respect their privacy and dignity.
Patient Privacy: giving someone space where and when they need it.
Patient Dignity: focusing on the value of every individual, including:
1. Respecting their views, choices and also their decisions
2. As a result, not making assumptions about how they want to be treated
3. Working with care and also compassion
4. Communicating directly with the individual equally
Understand the key principles of patient privacy as well as dignity in care
Describe the methods of maintaining the privacy and dignity of individuals
Understanding the individual’s right to make choices and also supporting them to make decisions about their care
Understand how to promote as well as supporting active participation
Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.