Work in Health Care: Pursuing a Career In The Health Care Field Online Course
If you’re looking to work in health care, this course will serve as an introduction to a career in healthcare, and how the various roles fit within an organization.? It will also explore the process of building professional relationships, and understanding different ways of working.
It will help you to reflect on the role and various aspects of your role, including codes of conduct, working with colleagues, developing their skills through shadowing and mentoring, and the importance of raising concerns within the organisations or with relevant supervisory bodies.
This session makes use of reflective learning techniques and encourages learners to use the reflective note-making facility to consider the different aspects of their careers.
- Describe your role at work, your responsibilities and the limits of your role
- Name any codes of conduct related to your role
- Describe what is expected of your professional relationship with your colleagues
- Explain the importance of professional development
- Describe how professional development can be achieved through informal practices such as mentoring
- Explain why it is important to raise concerns
Why choose Vogate online course?
- Accredited by CPD
- Fully online course and assessment
- On completion, certificate can be printed
- Resit as many times as possible free within 12 months
- You choose the device; smart phone, tablet or PC
- You choose how long you want to study for at each session
- You choose which and how many of our e-learning courses you want to study
- It is cost effective and it saves time
- You can learn anywhere, 24/7/365
- It makes tracking of your course progress easy
- It is discreet
This course and assessment is online based.
After completing your assessment, the results will be displayed immediately along with the option to print or request a print out of your certificate.
We understand that you may not be happy with your results, no worries! You can resit the test for free within 12 months (from date of purchase).
We understand that everyone may not have access to a PC at all times, hence, you can study while on the go using a smart phone, tablet or laptop. Only you can decide how long you want to study for each session.
All our online courses follow the same guidelines and principles, it is discreet, cost effective and saves time! In addition, you can learn anywhere, 24/7/365!
Does the online course expire?
Although our online courses have no expiry date. After the online course has been provided to the candidate, they will have 12 months to complete the course.